Version 3.0 of iMovie has been released on Apple iPhones, iPads, and Macs. New features in this article.
iMovie, video editing software created for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, has been updated to version 3.0. With the new version, while improving the application’s performance, Apple has introduced Magic Movie, which allows users to easily create videos, and Illustrated Sketch, which can create clips from a pre-prepared template.
Apple has also updated Final Cut Pro, another video editing program, to be fully compatible with Mac Studio, which was introduced on March 8. Currently, the new version of Final Cut Pro supports the import of Magic Movie and Art Sketch projects created using iMovie 3.0. In this sense, the similarity of the two applications has been improved.
Features included in iMovie 3.0
With Magic Movie, users can automatically create videos by combining clips from the phone’s gallery. To do this, you must first select an album, photo, or group of pictures from the library. Magic Movie then automatically identifies the best parts of the images and creates clips from them.
Of course, if you don’t like some parts of the videos created by Magic Movie, you can easily delete them from the project and replace them with whatever you want. You can share created videos in news, email, or social media platforms using iMovie’s “Share” feature.
Magic Movie options:
- Create and share weird custom videos with just a few clicks
- Select a video or photo album or group. Let iMovie create a video with titles, transitions, and music for you. No video editing required
- Easily organize and delete clips in a simplified list of slides
- Use a different style to change the look and feel of the entire video
Sketch described with intent at work of unwillingness to waste time making videos from the beginning. You can add pictures that you want to send clips, video recordings, or get pictures of 20thefrel sketches. You can also practice titles for titles, fonts, filters, colored kicks, and music.
Description of image illustration:
- Choose from 20 stories to help you run your favorite video generation
- Video recording, drink a picture or add media library photos directly to the clips of wildcard symbols
- If necessary, add, rearrange or remove clips, if necessary, edit and edit your story
- Apply a dynamic visual style that includes a plate of cover plates, fonts, fonts, filters, fuel color, and music
For detailed information on how to use iMovie:
How did you find iMovie 3.0?